Pages

Rabu, 15 Mei 2013

Rumus "Wish" - Belajar Bahasa Inggris easyly (disertai contoh)

Sumber : Buku catatan bahasa inggrisku kelas 12 Akuntansi 1 SMK N 3 Jepara
Teacher : Miss Liza Kurniany



RUMUS SIMPLE "WISH" :

1. SUBJUCTIVE WITH WISH
Wish can be used with several different tenses :
* Wish + past simple
* Wish + past perfect
* Wish + would + infinitive

a. Wish + Past Simple
This expresses an unrealistic desire for the present situation to be different since there is very little chance of the change occuring.
Example : ^ I wish I lived in Australia
^ I wish I had wings

b. Wish + Past Perfect
This expresses a desire that an action or event in the past had been different.
Example : ^ I wish I hadn't decided to work in that company

c. Wish + Would + Infinitive
This expresses a desire for a situation to change either now or in the future. The change could possibly occur but it generally depends on action from some other persons or things.
Example : ^ I wish he would give up smoking


2. SUBJUNCTIVES WITH IF ONLY
If only can be used instead of wish in all three constructions above. If only has a stronger and unrealistic meaning than wish.
Example : ^ If only I had wings (V2)




Sudah :D gimana ? cukup yaa ? hehe :) kalo butuh translate, masi bingung, ato mau tanya tanya contact me. post a comment :) hehe
Thankyou very much for reading . Hope usefull ^.^

by : Siti Solichah as known as Ika :)

3 komentar: